We aim to empower our service users to:
- Maintain independence with the support of well trained, experienced, trustworthy and reliable staff.
- See staff as an extension of the family unit and ensuring extended family are informed and consulted where appropriate.
- Maintain freedom of choice, dignity respect and empowerment to make decisions about individual required care.
- Maintain choice of lifestyle, cultural or religious preferences by assigning and matching them with the ‘best fit’ care worker.
- Feel safe and protected.
- Trust that our staff put safety to the forefront, ensuring protection from danger and risk.
- Freedom to physically and emotionally express themselves with confidence.
We also provide Live In services.
To enquire about our Home Care services, please fill in the contact form below: